HP OfficeJet Pro 9020 REVIEW | 2022
If you want to get full details about HP OfficeJet Pro 9020, read this blog thoroughly. In this article, you will get to read a detailed review of HP OfficeJet Pro 9020. After reading this blog, you will be informed of its specifications, features, pros, and cons. These pieces of information are enough to make the decision that whether you should purchase this printer or not.
To review HP OfficeJet Pro 9020, we have tested it on speed, quality, setup, tech specs, and ink usage. Our main concern is whether we will still be happy with the product after a year or if we will be looking for a replacement.
Since the break out of covid 19 virus, employees are forced to work from home. There are many benefits of working from home. You will have more time to spend with your family. The office printer is an important part of this boundary shifting. With a printer at home, you can print all your business documents and reports within your house. There are a variety of home printers available, with varying levels of efficiency in terms of both general performance and ink consumption. It can be difficult to find the right printer, but HP OfficeJet Pro 9020 has been a reliable presence in this market for many years.
This wireless all-in-one printer claims an impressive range of features that would look great in the office. Its size and performance are comparable to what you would find in the office.
|Related Content HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M479fdw Review HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M479fdw Troubleshoot|
Detailed Review of HP OfficeJet Pro 9020
- The HP OfficeJet Pro 9020 offered only the features and functions that come with the basic multifunction printer, it’d still be an excellent bargain. However, HP went further by pairing the printer to its HP Smart app, which is a true reflection of its name.
- We have tried our experience with the HP Smart app using the android version but it’s accessible to also Windows PCs and iOS. Since the HP OfficeJet Pro 9020 is made to seamlessly integrate with the app, it brings the latest features and intelligence directly to the phone of the user and is completely absolutely nothing.
- Once connected to the HP OfficeJet Pro 9020, the application will be able to monitor all of the printer’s activities, meaning users are able to see what’s going on with the printer. One of the most useful features is the capability to keep track of ink levels, specifically for groups who share the printer and consequently use consumables at a greater speed than one user could. The application analyzes patterns of use and issues notifications whenever there’s an imminent danger of running low on ink. The intention is to help customers to purchase new ink (the system only functions with authentic HP ink cartridges) in time so that it will be available before the tank runs out.
- Users can also set up an automatic order, which means that both the printer and the application will be able to keep the printing process going on their own, with humans required only to add the new cartridge (also an easy click-and-go procedure). The app also offers customers discounts on ink purchased through it. HP claims that these discounts are around 50 percent lower than the normal price.
- The app lets printing from any location. Although the majority of printing jobs are located in the office, you can transmit documents from distant locations to the printer using the application. In conjunction with HP’s helpful scanning capabilities, this will permit, for instance, the use of a smartphone in an unintended location to scan an agreement, which can be printed immediately in an office.
- HP Smart is an app that offers various automation options for tasks. Users can design Smart Tasks, which perform several functions at the push of a button. The application could make one-touch Smart Tasks for tasks like printing a document and sending copies to particular accounts as well as sending print jobs to the cloud backup service.
- The ability to print and manage documents from phones that are several meters distance from the printer isn’t easy to master. But the HP OfficeJet Professional Pro 9020’s performance is impressive. A few minutes saved each day is a huge saving in time, thanks to the innovative combination of management and mobility.
Resolution: – 1205×1200 dpi (for black print) and 4800×1200 optimized dpi (for color print)
Monthly printing capacity: – 2000 pages
Machine weight: – approx. 26.5 pounds
|Printing Speed||Connectivity Through|
|20 pages per minute color print||AirPrint, Chrome OS, Mopria, USB, ethernet, HP Smart, app, Apple, Wi-Fi direct printing|
|24 pages per minute monochrome print|
Design Quality: –
- The HP OfficeJet Pro 9020 takes what we would call a “home printer”, to the utmost limits. Although it’s quite large compared to other printers, there are good reasons to purchase it. The 9020’s large size comes with a pair of the 250-sheet input tray, which can fit a ream without any effort.
- Along with the tree-trunk paper holding paper, trays is an automatic 35-page page loader that allows for hands-free copying and can scan both sides at once for quick-fire reproduction. Although the 9020 is a large investment, it’s worth it for those who work from home or for small businesses.
- The touchscreen’s 6.86cm color display makes it easy to organize tasks. However, HP’s app is more sophisticated and easier to use than the touchscreen. It’s easy to use, even after a bit of registration. You can quickly access files from Google Drive, Dropbox, the cloud, or your email. Scanned pages can be accessed in the opposite direction.
Printer’s Performance: –
- The HP OfficeJet Pro 9020 is an all-in-one printer that covers almost every need. The HP Smart app automatically connects your device to enable you to connect to the printer wirelessly. The app for smartphones is particularly impressive.
- It has a simple layout, a large number of options, and even the ability to print directly from your camera roll. However, the 9020 is not very good when it comes to photography. The main problem is a lackluster focus. The 9020 is solid for black and white documents. It produces clear prints that are perfect for the naked eye.
- The 9020’s copy/scan capability is another highlight. It has some of the fastest copy speeds we have tested and can send scanned documents directly from the printer to a smartphone.
- The HP instant ink subscription allows you to let someone else track your ink levels. The app tracks how many pages have been printed, and sends replacement cartridges to you if it detects that your cartridges are nearing the end of their life cycle. Prices for instant ink vary depending on how many pages are printed, which can range from a 15-page subscription up to a massive 1,500-page order.
Pros & Cons of HP OfficeJet Pro 9020
|High Printing quality and speed||It is quite bulky and occupies a lot of space.|
|It is a multifunctional (All-in-one) printer.||It seems a little bit expensive.|
|It is a smart printer, that can be operated through its robust app.||Slower than its laser printer counterpart.|
|Deliver a large volume of printing pages at a low printing cost.|
|All Customer support is easily available|
Although it is bulky, its features more than compensate for the space it will take up in your home. The printer is fast and produces a lot of pages. It also has copy/scan capabilities that are quite impressive considering the price. This printer is not the most affordable, but it prints pages at a fraction of the cost of more eco-conscious printers. The instant ink subscription is an excellent way to ensure you don’t run out of it. And the HP OfficeJet Pro 9020 is still a solid option for home printing. It covers all bases. It’s a smart choice for small businesses and households with multiple people.